News Ad Astra Tech Summit Announces VIP Giveaway
Ad Astra Technology Summit Announces VIP Ticket Giveaway with a Chance to Meet Steve Wozniak
WICHITA, KS – The Ad Astra Technology Summit, a premier technology conference produced by FlagshipKansas.Tech, the Kansas Tech Council, has just announced an exciting VIP ticket giveaway. Attendees who purchase any ticket to the summit before September 25 will be automatically entered for a chance to meet the legendary co-founder of Apple Inc., Steve Wozniak. The lucky winner will also have the unique opportunity to bring one item for Steve to sign, making it a keepsake to cherish.
The announcement was made by Board Vice Chair Megan Harper on KSN’s popular morning show, Good Day Kansas.
More about the Event
The Ad Astra Technology Summit is not just about the giveaway. It promises a comprehensive experience for all attendees. Here’s what participants can look forward to:
1. A Stunning Venue: The summit is set to take place at the Wayne and Kay Woolsey Hall, a $60 million, 125,000-square-foot academic building on Wichita State University’s Innovation Campus. This state-of-the-art venue, inaugurated in 2022, is the new home of our event partner the W. Frank Barton School of Business. Designed by the architectural team of GastingerWalker of Kansas City and Gensler Chicago, Woolsey Hall is the first building on the Wichita State campus to be LEED-certified. It promises to be a hub of innovation where attendees can explore their full potential and ambitions.
2. Deloitte’s Insightful Workshop: Global consultant Deloitte led a 15-week Future of Work & Workforce process which involved several interview sessions, virtual focus groups, labs, and workshops that engaged hundreds of local stakeholders, ranging from business and community leaders to students and frontline workers. This extensive process resulted in the Talent Roadmap: Building a Community That Defies Expectations. This roadmap is essential for the future health and growth of the Greater Wichita region and similarly a blueprint for other Kansas communities, aiming to unleash the community’s potential by addressing where we need to go and how we will get there.
3. Startup Sessions: Entrepreneurs and budding business owners can dive deep into topics like funding strategies, branding, and resource acquisition. These sessions will feature real-talk from entrepreneurs who have walked the path and achieved success.
4. Exclusive Swag: All attendees will be treated to exclusive event merchandise, ensuring they have a memento to remember the summit by.
5. Special Guest – Steve Wozniak: The evening will culminate in a fireside chat at the Charles Koch Arena, a 10,506-seat arena known as one of the best college arenas in the country. Steve Wozniak will share his insights on a range of topics including AI, his time at Apple, and the future of technology.
FlagshipKansas.Tech, the force behind the summit, has always been at the forefront of promoting tech in Kansas. Their mission is to channel the collective energy of Kansas tech companies to amplify their voice, grow the tech workforce, and foster tech education.
The Ad Astra Technology Summit is scheduled for October 2, 2023, from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm. It promises to be a day filled with learning, networking, and inspiration. With stakeholders from industry, education, workforce development, startups, and government, the summit is poised to be the melting pot for groundbreaking collaborations.
For those interested in attending, tickets are limited. Discounts are available for FlagshipKansas.Tech members, teachers, and students. There are also scholarships available for teachers, made possible by Kansas broadband company Twin Valley.